Sunday, October 14, 2012

Luke! Luke! Luke!

I'm not sure many of you are aware of my deep, way-too-realistic love for Luke Bryan. The man is legitimately the sexiest man I know; aside from Danny of course ..but it's a close race! haha, seriously though! Danny is actually kinda weird about this whole thing .. in his words, "if it ever came down to me and him, you'd probably choose him and I'm not sure I like that" lmao. He has a point though! IT'S LUKE BRYAN! I'm just playing. Danny knows I love him! If two deployments didn't change that, I'm pretty sure Luke won't!

Because of the amazing man he is, Luke does a Farm Tour every year to give super small towns a "big night" or a "big event" to look forward to and from what I've heard, he takes the money and uses it to give scholarships to farmer's kids so they can pay for college. This is just amazing to me. I grew up in a really small town where the biggest thing to happen while I was growing up was the Wal-Mart being built and the bowling alley ..that wasn't even in my town really, but we claim it haha. And as a granddaughter of a farmer and the daughter of parents that struggled, I know how important it is to have a college education. Furthermore, as a college student, I know how expensive it is to better yourself in this manner! It's hard to think about your life, at 21 and graduating in a few months, and think you've accomplished barely anything but a mountain-high pile of debt! It's not a great feeling! So props to Luke for all he is doing!

The Farm Tour strolled into Athens last Thursday night! (: And since my handsome boyfriend is in Afganistan and has some sort of haterazzi thing with my man, I dragged my sister with me!

Even with all the love I have for Luke, I seriously didn't even want to go though. But Danny will never ever ever hear of this! I woke up that morning with anxiety out the walls. My stomach literally felt like it was about to plunge from my insides, my head hurt, I was sad, and all I wanted was to know if Danny was alright. However, I promised my sister we'd go, so I sucked it up (like I'm always doing these days) and off to the concert we went. We even got there three hours before the gates even opened so we could be at the stage and then once we were in, we proceeded to stand until 7p when the openers started! Luke didn't even come on until 9:30p!! Oh the craziness I do.

But as bad as I felt, it doesn't even come close to the mess we witnessed! By 5p (remember we had just walked into the gate) many many many people were already drunk! And I don't mean slightly tipsy, I'm talking full-fledged WASTED! This one couple in front of us were so trashed, the girl couldn't stand up straight and kept falling into the stage and the two of them were practically having sex right there! Literally, I saw way to much boobs and butt for my liking! lol.

During the concert, Luke totally grabbed my hand! Like fully grabbed it! And my knees may or may not have given out on me and I may or may not have fallen backwards on my sister. And Luke may or may not have chuckled at me! Y'all know the chuckle! That oh so sexy chuckle and grin that boy has! Oh ..and.. he totally threw a coozie at me! And it may have gone down my shirt!! (: See, Luke does love me!! Yes! Yes, he does!!

All in all, I'm really glad I went. I would've regretted not going! Danny would've been pissed if I didn't go (because he would've known I didn't go because he's deployed. That boy knows I'd choose a Luke concert over a telephone call when he's just sitting in the barracks!) I don't like to say that my life revolves around the army because it really doesn't. Danny's life does though and since we're together, by default, half of my life revolves around the military life too! That's just how it is! I hate it but it's true! So I stay stressed and I stay home a lot and I don't have many friends anymore (because I just worry all the time) and I spend hours and days and weeks preparing the best care-package ever so he knows I'm still here and I care and there's not one place I go where I don't think it'd be 10X better if he were here. I went to the concert, but the whole time I was thinking "I'm having fun, what if he's hurt?!".

I did pick him up a few things! Not that he'll probably appreciate them .. but he'll use them because I got them FOR HIM! So even while I was staring at one of the sexiest men on the planet, I was still thinking of my man! The one God made just for me!


Like seriously?! The best girlfriend award goes to ... yours truly. (:
This isn't the coozie he threw at me by the way (that one is safely being preserved in my room).

And now for some pictures .. 

Me and my sister (I'm on the right...the one with all the curls)

My baby in action! Sexy man!

He was giving us the low-down on why he loves doing Farm Tours. One of the many reasons I fell in love. haha.

He's just so pretty .. I could cry!

Damn son! Y'all see all them teeth?!?! It's no wonder half the world in is love with him!
And he enjoys what he does, sexxxxxy ! ;)

until next time - stay safe, stay strong, keep your head up and keep pressing on
-V-


0 comments:

Post a Comment