Friday, November 2, 2012

Spooktacular Pictures - as promised (:

As promised, here are the wonderful pictures of last weekend!

The sign at Check-In

Friday! setting everything up, laying around, hiking around the lake, you know - living the life ♥

I make my little brother do all the work :P what are big sisters for?!

The View






Laying on the Dock


Hiking/Checking out the Place: 
Jonathan thinks I need protection! Really now?! lol

Seriously?! Do cars go this slow?!

On Deer Hill (:

He thinks he's sooo cool!

Sitting on the side of the road - you know, waiting on a deer! we shoulda been drinkin beer and wastin bullets! lol - Luke Bryan logic

A new dock = impromptu photo shoot (: ♥ only me and my JDub ♥








Jonathan wasn't as into it as I was! It must be a boy thing - Danny is the same way!

Saturday: watched the boys build a catapult, flag retirement ceremony

For the Pumpkin' Chunkin':
Team Work (:

That boy on the far right - his name is Ryan and he's 16 years old. He reminds me sooo much of Danny. The way he talks, the way he acts - literally everything! I really hope he earns Eagle Scout like D did! ♥

The Crew Taking Down the Flag:

Flag Retirement:
Yes! He asked, she said yes! ♥ I was already emotional, and this topped the cake! While I do feel like there was probably a better time, but whatev - to each his own!

The Ceremony:

Randoms:
We even keep the bugs away patriotically!

Me and Snick trying to stay warm! We're missing #3 of our trio!

Two of my main men! ♥ Jonathan and my Daddy ♥

Until Next Time - stay safe, stay strong, keep your head up and keep pressing on
-V-

0 comments:

Post a Comment