Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mornin' Y'al!


Morning y'all! 

Happy Tuesday!

I can't begin to explain the joy and peace I woke up with this morning. Why am I so overwhelmed with happiness? It's the middle of the semester, I have a million and one things to accomplish today, and my love life is on the rocks.

So.

Why?

Because today is a simply beautiful day. I WOKE UP! I'm able to walk and talk and breathe on my own. The morning is gorgeous. The air is crisp and cool. The sun is breaking through the dark, night sky. I have food in my fridge and coffee on the counter.

I am BLESSED beyond measure!

Is everything perfect? Absolutely not.

Is everything going my way? Definitely not.

I'm alive though! I have the capability and opportunity to live. Do you know how many people are denied that opportunity? How many people are waking up today without the ability to breathe on their own, to speak, to move their own bodies? Millions!

I'm blessed with the ability to live life! So why shouldn't I be happy? Why shouldn't I get up at 6am to freeze on the patio and contemplate how great life is?

Today's a great day. We're all blessed to have it. So live it. Love it. Today will never come again!

Peace and Love
V

0 comments:

Post a Comment