Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Twas the night before the NCLEX

Twas the night before the NCLEX .. and I'm a hot mess!

To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the mere fact that everything I've ever worked toward comes down to passing this one exam is extremely nerve wracking and the cause of great panic.


I'm confident in what I know. I know how to prioritize patients. I know how to delegate. I know how to safely care for emergent situations. These things, I know!
I'm not so confident in my knowledge of medications. I can usually pick out side effects and things to monitor based on patient's diagnosis, but general knowledge, no go! I'm uncertain of mother/baby material. I feel I know enough to get by if something went wrong, but this is definitely not my specialty.

With all of this said, I'm nervous. I'm scared that I didn't study enough, worried that I didn't retain enough information during school, and anxious about the possibility of losing my job if I don't pass.

I'm not so sure my nerves can handle all this! Prayers would greatly be appreciated!


Peace and Love Y'all,
V

0 comments:

Post a Comment