Friday, February 6, 2015

Y'all! I'm a RN!

75 questions.
50 minutes.
2 days feeling like the world would surely end.
but.
I PASSED, y'all!!

Victoria White, MSN, RN ..that's one hell of a ring!

The NCLEX was extremely difficult; much harder than I expected. The weird part is that the questions themselves weren't particularly hard. The answer choices, however, were difficult; none of the choices were blatently wrong or right. I was able to narrow down most of the questions to two choices and from there, an educated guess followed. I only knew that I had answered about five questions right and I was certain, beyond certain, I had failed.

To make matters worse, I learned that Pearson Vue has a "trick" to find out if you had passed early. Allegedly, if you passed the test, it wouldn't allow you to register and pay to take the exam again. In pure desperation, I attempted this trick the day I took the exam. And it failed. And then I cried. In 48 hours, I was able to purchase my results early and learned that I passed! I had never felt so relieved in all my life!

Stages of NCLEX - before the exam, after, and Once I found out I passed!
I'd like to personally thank every single person that said a prayer in my name. They were definitely heard and greatly appreciated. I'm so excited to be starting this next chapter of my life and moving on to the future that's before me! I want adventure, and excitement, and all the feels that is this beautiful life. I want to see the world, experience greatness, and live fearlessly.

Dear life, I'm coming for you!

Peace and Love Y'all,
V

0 comments:

Post a Comment